Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Hour Challenge

I made some goals last week on my 32nd birthday, most of which do not pertain to a knitting blog. I did manage to make some goals regarding crafting which I write for you here:

1. Knit a sweater that I can wear.
2. Finish any projects that I start this year.


I have been thinking of a way to fit these goals in. I think one way to finish projects I start is not to start a lot of extra frivolous projects. (like the socks I started yesterday) Another way to reach this goal is to devote a certain amount of time each day to knitting. How much time would you be willing to sit down and knit? I work, and go to school, but I have time right?


So, I"m going to do it. I'm going to sit down and knit for 1 full hour a day. In addition, I"m going to blog about it. At least for the first week.

Cheers, Alsie

No comments: