Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Project of the Moment



There are several projects in the works here. My ISE7 scarf has started to take shape and this sweet little afghan. I am in love with all of the colors I am working with in both projects and can't wait until they are finished and given to their intended people.

I am using a brick pattern for the scarf and wave pattern for the afghan. Both yarns are from Knit Picks. I am extremely happy with the cotton I am using for the afghan. The colors are bright and the yarn works up so easily. The problem is I can't go to Knit Picks too much because I fear I may soon purchase these needle sets and spend WAY too much money! (i'm sure they are a great value, or at least I could conn myself into thinking so long enough to place the order)

1 comment:

chantal said...

The afghan looks like it will be beautiful - I love the colors!

Also, A friend of mine has the options interchangable needles and she kept having problems with the cable breaking. She said that knitpicks was really good about sending her replacement cables, but it was a pain to keep calling them.