Sunday, February 8, 2009

Free Hand Tie



















I have a friend, most Fridays when his co-workers are wearing casual attire, he wears a tie. He likes to get all sorts of ties to wear so when I drew his name for our geeksmas exchange this year, I was excited because I knew exactly what I was going to do. I looked at several tie patterns online, even found one with a Chevy logo knit into it. (not exactly my taste but I"m sure there's a market) I ended up sort of free handing this pink tie. I went back and stitched the lower case j. I did not get a picture of Jon wearing his tie, almost immediately as it was opened, his children claimed it as a toy. (i have a spy at Jon's work so we'll see if he actually wears it!, i made it in his favorite color which hopefully will tip the scales in my free hand knitted tie's favor)

No comments: