Sunday, May 1, 2011

ISE 10 Progres



In true womanly fashion...

I picked a totally different pattern AND yarn since last I posted. Although the first yarn I picked was a beautiful color it was a little too scratchy for a scarf. Blogger was acting up the other day or else I would have posted pictures of my first pick. While cleaning out my stash, I happened upon some hanks that were similar in color but softer. I am loving the pattern I decided to go with which is a great pattern for anybody new to lace or cables. I’ve worked with cables before and feel confident with them but I’m a novice when it comes to lace. I have to say I am very proud of how this scarf is turning out. I can’t wait to block it and see it all laid out flat and pretty. Yesterday we visited a new yarn store in downtown Seattle. I love the name! So Much Yarn...The ladies were very nice and although we came about 5 minutes before they were closing, Maureen found the perfect yarn to start her ISE 10 project. I am excited to see what she turns out with the magical coppery yarn she found!

No comments: